Like most California schools, the Tracy Learning Center is working with the state to begin reopening our campus for all students to return in-person.
Following the San Joaquin County Vaccination campaign for our county teachers and staff, we now being preparations to reopen our campus following the scheduled TLC spring break (March 29th through April 9th)
We are actively working through all aspects of this process and will keep you informed as we have more details. Edsource has a great article explaining the most common questions schools and parents want to know:
Stay tuned to the Charter Chatter for further information.
Support MHS enjoy a nice round of golf:
PCS Read-a-thon news: As we are getting close to finishing up our reading portion of the read–a–thon for online teachers and all students our current total of minutes read for the school is 48,382 minutes!
Way to go PCS Falcons!!
Our current donation total is $16,621.92. The donations are open until the 24th when the company closes our session. All reading minute entries will end Sunday 3-14-21
We have reached the end of our trimester. Please stay tuned to our homepage for updates and announcements: www.dcsfalcon.weebly.com
Attention all 6th Grade Parents
Please remember it is now time to schedule your 6th grader’s TDAP Vaccine. This is the required booster for Pertussis (Whooping Cough) and is a government mandated vaccine to enter 7th Grade. Without record of this vaccine, your student may not enter 7th grade.
Summer Delta College Early Start Deadline Approaching – Monday 3/15 by 11:59pm
MHS Picture make-ups will be taken at the school on Friday, March 19th, from 11:30AM-12:30PM.
– Please enter through the MHS parking lot.
– You or a guardian who waits may park the car in the MHS staff lot as this is an asynch Friday.
– Please make sure you are masked.
– Come through the MHS carline gate, where you will be temperature checked per our safety protocols.
– Your yearbook picture will then be taken from a safe social distance outside if weather permits, or from a safe social distance inside a classroom to which you will be directed if it is raining.
– You may briefly remove your mask for your picture, or, if you are more comfortable, you may leave it up.
– This process will be very quick so please direct your guardian or ride not to leave the parking lot!
– Seniors, please wear a black top (ladies) or white button down shirt (gentlemen) to remain uniform with the rest of the senior portraits.
We look forward to seeing you next Friday and taking your pictures for our yearbook. If you are unable to attend the make-up day, EMAIL MISS LAMANNA and I will send you instructions for taking your pictures at home. firstname.lastname@example.org
Just a reminder, we will no longer be mailing report cards. 3rd Quarter report cards are viewable in your student’s Aeries Parent Connect account.
EL Team will have these meetings once a month.
El día viernes, 19 de marzo, te invitamos a nuestra junta de ELAC y el programa de lenguaje de inglés. Esta junta es para reunir a nuestros padres de familia y darnos la oportunidad de conocernos, compartir nuestras ideas, dudas e inquietudes. La meta es crear una comunidad educativa de padres y maestros para tener más interacción y tener un mejor resultado para el bienestar de nuestros alumnos.
Estas reuniones se llevarán a cabo una vez al mes para lograr nuestra meta deseada.
Falcon Unity: https://youtu.be/_rqt_LEDPFw
MHS teachers in action! From Art to Language Arts to Science, our teachers are making the most of technology to ensure both in-person and distance learners don’t miss out.
Mr Copass studies hair samples in person and electronically in Forensics Science
Mrs. Groteguth demonstrates watercolor techniques with traditional paint and technical assistance
Mrs. Langston brings Shakespeare to life by comparing the text with graphic-novel illustrations