MHS Picture make-ups will be taken at the school TOMORROW, Friday, March 19th, from 11:30AM-12:30PM.
Directions from Miss Lamanna:
– Please enter through the MHS parking lot.
– You or a guardian who waits may park the car in the MHS staff lot as this is an async Friday.
– Please make sure you are masked.
– Come through the MHS carline gate, where you will be temperature checked per our safety protocols.
– Your yearbook picture will then be taken from a safe social distance outside if weather permits, or from a safe social distance inside a classroom to which you will be directed if it is raining.
– You may briefly remove your mask for your picture, or, if you are more comfortable, you may leave it up.
– This process will be very quick so please direct your guardian or ride not to leave the parking lot!
– Seniors, please wear a black top (ladies) or white button-down shirt (gentlemen) to remain uniform with the rest of the senior portraits.
I look forward to seeing you tomorrow and taking your pictures for our yearbook. If you are unable to attend the make-up day, PLEASE EMAIL ME and I will send you instructions for taking your pictures at home so they may be included in the yearbook. firstname.lastname@example.org
MHS Yearbooks and senior dedication ads are available at yearbookordercenter.com, order number 21362. The cost for a yearbook is $75, and all sports and activities will be covered in this year’s book. Purchase a yearbook for your son or daughter today!